Monday 4 June 2012

How to send Styled Text In Facebook Chat


Facebook Tricks and Hacks are now very popular now a days.
And Facebook Users wants to explore more from the Facebook.
Most users wants to Hack Facebook Chat. And we have already discussed many of the Tricks and Tips of Facebook.



Now here is the Trick on How to send Styled Text In Facebook Chat. In this Trick Styled Text means that we can send Bold and Underlined Text through Chatting.
So here we go :

1) To Send Underlined Text.
Just type Underscore ( _ ) Before and After the Text to be Underlined.
For Example : When Chatting if we write  " _WORLD OF HACKING_ " ( without quotes ) then it would turn into WORLD OF HACKING



2) To Send Bold Text.
Just type Star or Asterisk ( * ) Before and After the Text to be Bolded.
For Example : When Chatting if we write  " *WORLD OF HACKING* " ( without quotes ) then it would turn into WORLD OF HACKING


3) Now if you want to Send an Underlined Bold Text then you can use both of the above two Tricks.
For Example : When Chatting if we write  " *_WORLD OF HACKING_* " ( without quotes ) then it would turn into WORLD OF HACKING.



So it is a simple Trick on How to send Styled Text In Facebook Chat.

2 comments:

  1. My wife was putting up some attitude and acting strange,and we have been married for eight years,I explained my problems to my friend and he recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com,I sent him a mail explaining my situation to him and he helped me hack into her phone,He sent me a WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her concubine which she told him everything about me and our marriage and he also recorded a call conversation between she and her concubine talking about how they were going to kill me and take my money and properties,I took this to court and I won the case,they were locked up in prison all thanks to this hacker who saved my life through his hacking experience,every dollar I spent on this job was worth it,message him and he will help you with your problems.
    +1(224)2140835-WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife was putting up some attitude and acting strange,and we have been married for eight years,I explained my problems to my friend and he recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com,I sent him a mail explaining my situation to him and he helped me hack into her phone,He sent me a WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her concubine which she told him everything about me and our marriage and he also recorded a call conversation between she and her concubine talking about how they were going to kill me and take my money and properties,I took this to court and I won the case,they were locked up in prison all thanks to this hacker who saved my life through his hacking experience,every dollar I spent on this job was worth it,message him and he will help you with your problems.
    +1(224)2140835-WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete